HYDRALYTE Effervescent Tablets Orange 20 Tab
Helps replace water and electrolytes lost due to vomiting, diarrhoea, heavy sweating, vigorous exercise and excess alcohol consumption.
Sodium Chloride 87.5mg, Potassium Chloride 149mg, Sodium bicarbonate 378mg, Citric acid anhydrous, Glucose anhydrous.
1. Remove 2 tablets from tube and replace the cap tightly. Dissolve in 200ml of fresh, cold drinking water (2-3 minutes). For babies under 6 months use freshly boiled and cooled water.
2. Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms persist.
3. Discard unused solution after 2 hours or 24 hours if refrigerated.
4. Avoid mixing Hydralyte with cordial, fruit juice, soft or sports drinks as these can interfere with the rehydration process.
5. Always dissolve in water. Never place tablet directly in the mouth.
Contains 078mg/ml potassium; if you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines – consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Dehydration due to vomiting or diarrhoea can be dangerous in babies and children under 5 years old and elderly people.
Seek medical advice if vomiting or diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years, and 48 hours in children over 6 and adults.
Healthcare Logistics, Auckland
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult your doctor, or healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.