SCHOLL VE Pedi Electronic Foot File
Get soft beautiful feet effortlessly with the Scholl Velvet Smooth™ Express Pedi. The Regular Coarse Roller Head with long lasting micro-particles now comes with finely ground diamond crystals which is a naturally precious exfoliators.
1. Remove the protective roller cover before use.
2. Ensure that the roller head is securely inserted into the unit. Do not use without the roller head attached.
3. Turn on the unit by twisting the silver ring to the left and gently glide the roller head over hard skin and the dead skin will gradually exfoliate. Use only on dry skin. Do not press too hard, or the unit will stop.
4. Turn off and check if you have achieved the softness you desire. If not, turn on and repeat until the level of smoothness is obtained. Warning: Do not use in the same area for more than 3-4 seconds at a time. Stop if skin becomes sore or inflamed.
5. Once your feet are starting to resemble smooth, happy feet again, breathe a sign of relief.
6. Turn the unit off by twisting the silver ring to the right.
7. Wipe or rinse feet to remove excess dead skin particles.
8. Thoroughly dry feet.
9. Apply moisturiser and massage into your fabulously smooth feet
For use on hard skin on the feet only.
Use only on dry (not wet) skin.
Do not use the device anywhere else on the body.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use in the same area for more than 3-4 seconds at a time.
Stop use immediately if irritation or discomfort occurs.
Do not use on broken, sore or irritated skin.
This product is not suitable for Diabetics and those with poor blood circulation.
Do not submerge the device in water.
Reckitt Benckiser, Henderson, Auckland
How do these deals work?
Simply buy online and your voucher will be emailed to you. This voucher is then able to be used in store at Remadee.
Because these deals are so great, we do need to limit the quantity and how long they are available for. To avoid disappointment get in quick!
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult your doctor, or healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.